Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Monday, August 20, 2012

A Fairytale Photo Shoot


Hi stranger ?
How are you?
Today I will take you into a fairytale world
Welcome guys ^^





Photobucket
DIY Flower Crown







Photobucket




Photobucket











Photobucket
A Fairytale Photo shoot




Photobucket











Photobucket




I am wear a DIY flower crown…what do you think?


Bye all ...
I hope you like it ...


"When I was a little girl I believe in fairytale....
I believe there is a true love..
and now...I am just believe in money"

MrsL





Photobucket


Photobucket

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Pepy_Pep said...

You are so beautiful...love all your photo and I adore all your post....I am already follow your blog ^^ I hope we can be a friend

unique said...

Pepy thanks for your comment
thanks for coming here ^^
and thanks for followed my blog...
yeah of course we will^v^

Thanks
MrsL

Markus said...

Not all of Fairy Tale are ending with a happy end... like the real life. But I like your pictures. So you can be sure that I'll be back.

Heartly
Markus

unique said...

Thanks for your comment Markus
Nice to know you....


Regards
Mrs.L

Anonymous said...

very sweet

Anonymous said...

you look like a angel.....fairy angel...it's perfect