Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Thursday, June 24, 2010


Hi all ^^ ..., This is my first post ,,,honestly I need a help, don't know how to make this blog look nice..... feels like stupid Trying to post it in English..(><)"
oh..............yah..........................Sorry for my grammer, .....
hope all my best friends in
FB can understand it....



This time I will share my picture ^^, I like to take a picture with my nephew
and my friends ..... its a wonderful time .....but sometimes its so tired , its a big problem to hunting a nice location...........we need to survey on some places .....
But its a hobby.....so we are so happy












Godfather 4 ahhahah ><












She is my friend ...Livana ^^ ...same with me, she love photography...


















Yeah I am stress ><><........
















LOVE ^^ don't know why, suddenly I want sing Nat King Cole song ^^
L is for the way you look at me ^^ love this song muach.....






Livana ^^ .......some pic I dont post it in FB .....,
hope you like it ...








OK ............finally we went to paparons ^^ so hungry
,
I ate vegetable flavour pizza......and forget about my diet ><
OH LORD help me >< so fat now........oh......
sometimes I cant recognize who is the girl in the mirror....







OK ^^ its end now.......
after that we go home ^^ hehheheh and I am sick ==
why I always sick......its a question........
anybody know why ?????



hm....



Honestly my homework is like crazy....><
trying to forget all about that...trying to make a blog...but its always still in my mind ....
I cant forget about it ><><...I want to be a testing for cloning.....dont worry ....I just want my cloning go to college and make my homework >< ...just that....... ok buabay ^^ hahahahah (Danger I am crazy now
)




Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pic.......

unique said...

thanks ^^ I really happy you like it.....

Anonymous said...

u really put many effort on it...>.<

unique said...

thanks for the comment .......
^^ I hope you like it.........

unique said...

sorry for the comment ...it is gone...I am not deleted it..I just change my blog spot addres,,and its missing == sorry