Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Monday, May 9, 2011

Hang out . . .

Photobucket




hi all ....
Been a while since I did not make a post about the pictures, now I'll share some picture while I'm out with friends ...

There are several reasons that make me bored at home and out with friends,
and because of that , I would invite my friends out
first, I will go out and eat some snacks and then we'll talk and gossip, sometimes we come out to discuss the theme of the next photo shoot, where is the place and what clothes match the theme ... but not all of my friends have a hobby of photography, I had best friend, but I never post her picture in here, because she don't like it...

ok....ok....now check it out
Here is some of our picture...

Sometimes we just eat snacks ^^ why? Diet ? Yeah ...



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Livana,She is always smile...




Photobucket




Photobucket



And I never smile ...because I am getting fat and when I am smile my face is look so big... need a good angle to make my face look smaller. . .


Photobucket



Photobucket




Hahahah it’s a fish...
Don’t think we went into sea world , we're just past the seafood restaurant ^ ^ so maybe this is the last picture of this fish before dies. . . oh....=3=

next. . .


Photobucket



Qingz ^^, remember her? Yeah we hang out to talk about our photo shoot, if you want to look our photo shoot just read my last post about train project ^^



Photobucket


Look finally I am smile , =3=




Photobucket



Photobucket


This is what we do when we are stress…., so stress until we don’t know what to do..so we just play some games… hm…Child's game , yeah a little embarrassing we play this games and all kids around us =3= not cool.... But this is fun ^^ so fun....must try it ok....


And….



Photobucket



Erni ^^ .. , we hang out because…..hm…….maybe boring…I don’t know we totally lost , we don’t know where we go….what we do ? oh so blur =3=

So we just sit somewhere, eat something and going home … oh =3= happy ? yeah ^^ happy



Photobucket

It’s getting night now, so our picture is become blurry …



Photobucket



that night I trying to put some make up on, , what do you think ? hm... this is the first time for me to use eyelashes, hahahha it's to late huh? this old and just trying to use my first eyelashes ? >< Photobucket



Photobucket


snacks again.....


Photobucket



do you like jelly ?^^ yum ^^




Photobucket




I love this one..its unique…and I like the color… ^^


ok ok.. just pretending its a long post and you are so happy..ok just pretending you so happy after read my blog hahahhaha so happy.......

(keep pretending until you click the close button )


Bye all ^^

“ Friendship means more than just a good times.”


MRS L


Photobucket
Share/Bookmark

No comments: