Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Stranger to the Rain . . .

Hi stranger ??? ^^
so happy that I can make a new post again...
now I will show you my new project .....

I will post a entire post next time...this is just a beginning.....another post with a camwhore picture coming soon...just wait for me.....I know you will right ^^




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





Thanks for Livana ^^ you are such a good model ^^ so happy can work with you....


its the end now....wait for my next post and thanks for all new follower ...
love you guys...



"you are my stranger....and now you are my friend..."

MRS L
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anthen said...

awesome,I hope you finish your new project and I'm excited to see it. Good Look Mrs. Lonely

unique said...

Thanks anthen ^^ yeah I did.....already finished it.....

thanks...so happy can know you....