Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Free Online Fashion Magazine

 
Hi strangers ??

Today I am gonna show you my new project...

"意中の女" Magazine 
or 
Sweetheart Magazine !!!

it's a free online fashion magazine that is only publish on my blog
just wait until the big day ok...









See you next post guys Muach !!!


"Be Happy Be yourself
If other don't like it , let them be
Life is not about pleasing everybody !!"



MRS.L





Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi MRS.Lonely, I just read your new post and I really like your idea to create an online magazine ... I wait for it........

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Sοmeοne in my Мyѕpace grouρ shareԁ thіѕ
sitе with us ѕo I came to look іt ovеr.
I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmаrking and will be tweеting this to my fοllowеrѕ!
Terrific blοg and fantastic dеsign and style.
Feel free to visit my site - business lists