Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Rabbit fashion ( DIY Lace Bunny Ears)

Hi Strangers??
Miss me ???
I hope you are ...

Did you remember my last photo shoot ?
it's been awhile since my last photo shoot ...
kind of miss that thing . . . But don't worry guys,

This post is about photo shoot !!!
Today I am gonna show you my DIY Lace Bunny Ears ....
"Lace Bunny Ears" become famous since lady gaga and Olsen twins wear it . . .
it's kind of unique ..that's why I love it....

I just found this picture in my laptop and suddenly realize I never post it in my blog ....
actually its my January 2013 photo shoot ... but I just share it now.... How can I do that ??? (-_-")
maybe I am amnesia or something . . .. ok....let's check it now....











 photo nn_zps25f6fad1.jpg





















                             







I tell you a secret, actually I am wearing a skirt . . . hahhahaha

it's the end now...
I hope you guys like it... see you next post...


"How far you can go... 
 How far you can do to reach the goal...? "


 MRSL























 




Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this post is sooooo cute^^ my rabbit sissy^^