Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Garden Design Ideas, Let's Go Green !!!!

Hi ^^
how are you guys ?^^ so happy can make a new post again..
now I will post my design works..........................

OK...... just a mini post
...hope all of you don't mind about it........................ ^^

some readers email me....what is my real job......a photographer or designer...?
I think its better for me to answer it in here,,,,because so many people asking me about it......

the answer is......


I am a designer interior......but I had a experience in exterior too........
I am working when I was 17 years old .....but I just starting on this profession when I was 18-19 years old^^
and photography just my hobby.................I am not a professional photographer...I am an autodidact photographer......
I am doing it just for fun,,,,, to forget all my stress behind me ^^

I hope this is enough ^^.........


OK....lets start it now......................blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com




Photobucket



This time its about "go green"

we need to save our planet....nothing to do???
just make your home more "green"......so you just make your one precious step to save this world............................^^
in here,Indonesian people love tropical design........
better then green design or bio-architecture...

Let's see my garden design project . . .




Photobucket



you can see in this project.....I really focus to make a green touch....hope its not to much and still stylish........




Photobucket


I design a gazebo
its for BBQ ....... tea time.....and maybe a gossip place for all girls ...
the roof is covered by glass.......so the client still can gossip in the rain........^^



Photobucket



this is a fish pond......^^ if you focus ..you can see a fish .....^^ cute right ^^ ahhahahah




Photobucket

I make a little detail on the wall......, not to much just to make it more natural ....., so its can make you feel calm and peaceful when you heard a water rippling........and you see a green plant and colourful flowers ^^.....




so................now.......................its time for you to design your own" green touch"

its not just about style....or just about design.....
its about make our life more peaceful....help our earth...........
do it now...you dont need to design a big yard.....just make one spot,.... a little spot .....and its a good start ......


be veg.........................., go green.........................., to save our earth...................................


I am a vegetarian..... and I make a little space for this "green touch"....
what about you...................?
its not bad........................try it ok............^^


now...for the last...I want to say something

"This earth its not yours...................its ours........................................!!!
not just for a human..................its for all.........................!!!!!!!!!!!"



MRS L

thanks all ...................
keep reading................and I really happy for all my follower.,.......
thanks....................
love ^^


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Share/Bookmark

No comments: