Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Sunday, November 21, 2010

HOLIDAY ...in here? just here.....

Photobucket





Hi ^^
this time.......I will share something special about my holiday ^^
if you think I spent my holiday in another country or another world…… you are wrong…..
Because I don’t had a time, maybe is my office don’t give me a time……so … I just had one big day in my life…its SUNDAY……….
Sunday it’s a best thing I ever heard in one weeks ^^….
So we decided to spent our precious day together trying to forget our stress^^
Ok lets start it now…..
Hm…what should I write about first………ok…maybe about……..




Photobucket



its rainy night.....^^
so cold and a little scary out there.........
if I remember it was 07.00 am when we arrived ....
we was so hungry.......really really hungry...honestly I can’t remember what the last thing I ate ....

we just finished our works and quickly go to the hotel.......
felt scare....if we dont go immediately, the kindly client will come and maybe we just can spent our holiday in office..........=3= so better for all of us to run.....


when we arrived........
I remember, some people looking at us...... ok...maybe we are a little unique and a little little….weird
we are five girls with the same outfit(I mean a ugly one).......same smell...and with the same stress faces... ?
yeah we are unique……=3=

we was so so hungry......so I dont take a photo...when the first time we arrived ......
we doing like crazy.......changes our cloths......make up......and so much thing to do ......
and finally done…….
so..................we going to.........................



Photobucket






Photobucket




hm.......just eat , and drink a strawberry tea ^^....

yeah...finally............we eat something......... hahhaha when you hungry....everything become so delicious even we know that wasn't.....=3=

after that ......we going to KTV ^^ its karaoke time baby....................



Photobucket


the interior its cute....^^ I like the lighting design..make it unique and more colorful....
yeah…I love it all….until we waiting ….I hate that….you know…….we just sit at there …and take some photo….maybe look so boring…….yeah …….



Photobucket


our photo ^^



Photobucket



she is my friend cann ^^ so sweet ^^



Photobucket




and all of them ^^





Photobucket



Finaly we come in……we got a room…the room is smaller then before we come together last time…….but we still happy ^^ whatever happen….^^




Photobucket




We sing a song… maybe we scream a song…..yeah….we looked like a crazy girls escape from the hospital……
We jumping…….dancing….and do all the beginner crazy people do…..yeah some of my friend dance a Indian style…….we sing all song we knowed……and the song we don’t even heard ……everything…………..after that our voices is like a drunk uncle ……..



Photobucket

We going to the hotel room…..,


Photobucket




Photobucket



^///^ beautiful....




Photobucket



we drink and eat a junk food…..forgeting all a diet plan…..just think…”tomorrow I will start my diet again…..just forget about it ^^”




Photobucket



crazy again ...............




Photobucket




Playing a games…….boring again……and we watching a Rihana video clips…, and…..after that we going to sleeps ^^





Photobucket




and




Photobucket



morning ^^………………..oh so fast right………………




Photobucket




this is a view in our hotel room ^^




Photobucket



so beautiful right ><

Photobucket



I remember some of my friend jumping on my bed……maybe twice…….and I cant sleep again…….
Yeah……they trying to turn off the alarm to make sure we don’t awake…..but with a jumping style to turn off it…??? On my bed ??? yeah she did it….they are not awake…just a lucky me…..awake and cant sleep again …><



Photobucket



Photobucket


After we wake up we going to swimming ….if you think I can swim…..hahahahah yeah I can ^^
I can do a stone style…..^^ just jump in to the water and act like a stone…… let god do the rest…

Some photo of us…….^^





Photobucket





Photobucket




I love the pool design..its make us look like a fish in the aquarium … yeah love it so much…..



Photobucket






Photobucket





you know I try and try until drink a lot water...finally I got this photo......thanks god....



Photobucket







IPhotobucket



yeah ...................



Photobucket



great.......................they can smile under the water....................good skill...............




Photobucket



and me......




Photobucket



just at there =3=



The story behind this photo…..
My friend so happy to swim like a uptown fish in the city pool……and me ? just standing at there looking all people swim….
a 5 years old child swim in front of me….and I just can standing ??? ..yeah… maybe this is a standing party for me …….

we come back to the hotel room and check out,

trying to find something delicious to eat^^


what about my dieat ????? still had tomorrow right ?? ^^




Photobucket




“kopi tiam” it’s a traditional coffee shop ….

take a look...............




Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




nice.....................................................




Photobucket





old style.....................................never die............................................




Photobucket




I love it again…………………………

I really love it…..but what about the food ??? ….





Photobucket




remember….
“when you hungry....everything become so delicious”… ^^




We take some photo in here…….



Photobucket




We love the place…but we so exhausted………..so after finished we decided to going home…^^


Oh…………………………..a good days….having fun with my friends ^^
maybe this is a good recommendation for you…if you don’t had a time go on vacation in another country ….just do it in your country….^^ sometimes we forget the treasure around us….
Yeah…. Still want it again……………hate Monday……but………Monday still come …even we hate it..=3=




For the last I want to said ^^
“love your day ….. love your life…… even we know all stress is waiting for us……”








Photobucket
Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

Jun Way said...

Jie,I dnt knw u lonely or i lonely ler?
U n ur frens got so much fun.u stil say u are lonely?
Haiz..jie,u shud change to another thing lor...haha

unique said...

eiiiiiiiiiiiiiii^^ way ^^ miss u o ^^ u had a blog o ^^
hahahhaha we are so stres a so we go to hang out together lo ^^ so happy u like it o.....

eh way....its mid night at there o...why u dont sleep ?? go to sleep la...

Anonymous said...

like it sis . . .i want u to wear tomboy style o... pls i like u when you looked like a boy lol just joke ok sis for ever


5151

Anonymous said...

like it sis . . .i want u to wear tomboy style o... pls i like u when you looked like a boy lol just joke ok sis for ever


5151

unique said...

woah >///< I must be pround or scare a ahhahahahah but thanks a lot o....but I think in my real life I am not looked like a boy.....so its not match....
but thanks o...I will try it next time....thx


6262

Anonymous said...

what camera do you use and what lens? ^^

Adylea Zulta said...

ermm.. can i ask, how did you edit your photos? it's awesome~!! XD

Anonymous said...

are you chinese ? ;)

unique said...

what camera do you use and what lens? ^^

I am used canon camera ^^
its Canon EOS 1000D.....with Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens


adylea10

ermm.. can i ask, how did you edit your photos? it's awesome~!! XD


thx ady ^^
i edited it with photoshop.....
thx ...I really appreciate it......

are you chinese ? ;)

^^ did i looked like indian???

Anonymous said...

Can you please show us a tutorial on how you photoshop your photos and post it on here so we can learn too? thanks!