Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Different...................I am different what about you ?



Hi all .....

This time I will show the results of a photo shoot I took last Sunday ...

Do you remember that I told you I will feature a new model who has never appeared on my blog?

Yeah a new one ^^…..

that is a nice experience...I painted a floral on model face...oh...oh my hands shaking .. I was afraid I will ruin it all .. luckily the result is not too bad .....

Ok….let’s check it out….





Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket









Photobucket








Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket






Photobucket








Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket






even we just take the picture in the hours  ….. there are so many picture to choose ....






Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket








Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket








Photobucket








This time I took a different theme ....

I painted a little floral on the model's face to indicate the symbol that

"Different is a unique .....
Unique is a beauty ....
never be ashamed if you are different ....."

That's what I want to express

I hope all of you will like it ^^

I am also very grateful to my friend Eve Bryne she really a good one and I'm very glad She want to became my model ...^^ thanks eve

Last but not least I want to thanks mizan ghiffari mizanghiffari@windowslive.com






Photobucket






Photobucket




He really a nice person ^^ thanks.....

I am really appreciate it mizan…..
I love your sketch…..damn love it ^^....happy can know a friend like you....


ok finally this is the end ...oh it's hard to say bye.....


just wait my new post guys ^^ its all about Hong Kong.....that city is damn amazing....

ok.....

love you all....


“ I am different …..what about you ? ”

MRS L

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to read your blog girl....you are so different ^^

Randy_Ra said...

Miss you ...........

Last_LAught said...

Your skill is getting better Mrs.Lonely.....