Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Thank you so much....

Today I check my email….
happy to know that I can have so many friend from here ^^….and I found something interesting…….

I want share it with you guys ...






Photobucket





In here I want to say thank you so much Michael ....
you don’t know how much it’s mean to me... I opened it up right when I felt so low ...btw I love your link...^^

thanks .. this is the only reason that makes me keep blogging,

and for you who sent emails to me sorry if I'm late replying ....

but I promise I will replying you …..


Love you guys always….




"finally I know why.......
finally I know what.......
and.......starting now I know my choice"


MRS L
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Ah b said...

interesting!!u have fans!!!^^

unique said...

not la... just a friend a ^^
a B I cant believe u come here ^^

Ah b said...

hahaha~y i cant come here leh~~lol