Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Monday, March 5, 2012

TIME FOR YOU TO REALIZE

Everybody have a lowest part in their life…
Don’t know what to do…
Don’t know what you want…
Sometimes just feels everybody near you when they need you….
When they don’t…they gone


Everyone in this world…I believe must have a emo moment….
Just think a negative side on our life…
Never thankful…


Ok…maybe we need a time to look down…..
Let me show you this….


When all of us can online …
They don’t even have a money to buy some food…


















When all of us think about a better life…
They happy enough to have our life





When we always want a beautiful cloth….
They don’t even dare to dream about it….





When we thought we are hopeless…..about our problem…










So…..what do you think….?

Is your problem big enough for you to sad and always complaining about your life?

I am a same species with all of you…sometimes feels down…
Sometimes feels sad…

That’s why I make this post to remind me

Don’t waste my time for a small problem..
Let’s give something for the other….

Everybody have a lowest part in their life…
It’s a gift from God …to show you….

” it's Time for you to realize....
There is always a friend who is around when they need you…and gone when you need them…”

Yeah….I am ready enough to stay away …
I believe God had a wonderful plan for me…when I will meet a truly friend…


MRSL


Love you guys...I hope you guys have a wonderful life ^^




Share/Bookmark

No comments: