Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

KONY 2012



I share this video....
I hope you guys watch it.....
and share it again....
I pray....I hope they will free and have a normal life.......

in every story , a good people will always win.....
and this is a true story.....
where a happy ending still exists
MRSL
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

jihyun said...

hello sissy^^
omg! i've been looking for you but i found out that you deleted your facebook account. ~.~"
how are you? i miss talking to you.
i tried to look for your blog but we changed our computer so everything in the bookmarked was deleted. good thing i clicked this All About Ulzzang 얼짱 fan page then i saw your pic and clicked it. there, i saw your blog's url. i'm so happy when i found it.^o^.
i hope to hear from you soon. have a great day!!!

and oh! i love your background song. ^.~

unique said...

Hi sis ><
its you...........>< oh my god....cant believe u are here..
I am fine.....
me too sis....I miss you too..
oh really >< ....oh I am so happy you can be here sis.....

yeah...sis...I will....
wait for me >< hahah

jihyun said...

i read your post on my blog.woah! you did great! Congratulations! ^^

i can't believe when i found your blog again. i'm very very happy.

oh yeah~ i will visit your blog more often now. BOOKMARKED! ^^

unique said...

Yeah I try and try again..hahahhahah until I click everything ><

thanks sis...^^