Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Saturday, May 26, 2012

"What I want ?"

Photobucket
My dream




Hi stranger.... did you ever asking yourself
"What I really want?"  and.... "What I really need ?"
almost same.....but it's different....
don't be shy if you not sure yet......so do I ...
even I am getting older this month, I am still not sure what I want...
I just want to be happy ...that's my dream... is that count ?



                                                  *************************



hm............... finally we have reached the end of May ... only a few days away ...
you might wonder what's wrong with May? It was my birthday ...30 may ....
I celebrated last year ... My 21st B'day
This year I will only treat a few friends only ... trying to save money .. hahhahahah
I am getting older....... I am still don't understand why I need to celebrate it...

for the end I want to say thank you for you who still come to visit my blog...and helped me to share my blog link...
I am not playing facebook again... rarely share my blog....
it was a miracle I am still got a visitor...
so really need to say thanks
it's meant so much for me ...

 "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough." Albert Einstein


love you guys.....
MRSL
Share/Bookmark

No comments: