Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Friday, June 15, 2012

22nd Birthday ( Tea Time Mini Photo Shoot )

Hi stranger?
How are you lately?
Busy at work?
Don’t worry let’s forget it for awhile … We can spend a happy time in here…

Before starting my new post, I want to tell you something…
I am trying to reactive my Facebook account and you know what I delete it again after 24 hour….
I don’t know why…just don’t like Facebook again..

I want to leave my past…if I opened Facebook , I feels like I step it in my past again…
Just want to delete it…feel more relieve now….
One small reason why I want to delete Facebook, because I want to “move on”






  Photobucket






Happy birthday for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22nd birthday ^v^

I am a women now……………….
This year I don’t celebrate my birthday like last year My 21st B'day…., Just a simple ceremony . . .
My colleague make a surprise for me…. and we go spent a happy time together…






  Photobucket
Photobucket





really want to say thanks for those people . . .
and for my High school friends…they really such a good one…. You know what ? they keep sending a gift for me at my birthday ….it’s already 5 years but they never bored to make me happy,
thanks .... I hope I can meet you guys again ^^


Photobucket


Thanks….Love you guys so much…






Photobucket






Last but not least….
Do you like “ Tea Time ” 

what if you spend a little time with me
and I will serve you with tea and some sweet snacks

Come on stranger,
See what I prepared for you. . . .
we will do it with vintage Victorian style ....





Let’s enjoy






Photobucket
Tea time
 





Tea time with vintage style….






Photobucket
Victorian style tea cup 





Photobucket
English  biscuit







Photobucket
Colourful candy
















Photobucket
Doraemon Cupcake


ok....... ok........I know , Doraemon has not been born in Victorian times ..
but......what if we pretend it's Doraemon grandfather who born in england .....^v^






Photobucket
Victorian tea set
















































Photobucket
Tea time vintage style




I hope you enjoy spent your time with me....
next time you can come over and have a tea time with me again . . .




Photobucket



Finally we reach the end,
see you next post guys... remember to bookmark my blog ^^ and follow it.....

Hope you like it…
Love you guys....
Have a nice day.....................


 “Six letters Two words Easy to say Hard to explain Harder to do 
Move on………………….” 


MRSL




Photobucket
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anthen said...

"MOVE ON" for me, it's hard either.Last 4 months I had bad experience that i can't forget.
My heart is broke and I wanna die after that. But I realize its not the end of the word.

You cry! You feel guilty! You ask yourself whats wrong!
The answer is "I'm human,nobody's perfect, Life isn't balance".
Thanks

unique said...

Yeah Rudulp ,
I am sorry to hear that
I hope a best thing for you

thanks to share it in here,
I believe you can fix it...and make it right

thx
Regards,
MRS L

Unknown said...

you really good at taking pic i really love your pic ^_^ i wish i also can make my pic like yours but i don't think i can huhu >,<

unique said...

Hi Yuri ^^,
of course you can Yuri....
just do it....and we can share about a photo shoot idea .... ^^

nice to know you Yuri
Regards,
MrsL