Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Sunday, June 30, 2013

23rd Birthday ^v^


Hi Strangers !!!!!
I can't believe I am already post about my birthday on my blog 3 years in a row....
(Just click to read)  21st Birthday  ,  22nd Birthday   and now..... I am gonna post about my 23rd Birthday !!!!
Oh My God ....time flies ... and I am 23rd now....
Still can't believe it..... How can this happen....hahahhahaha

I am 23rd and I am a women now....
Oh.....in this year I am more understand how to live my life.....more happy and I got a job that's not 100% perfect but this job really complete me....

I learn how to hold on ... not just say I don't like or I don't want it.....
I finally understand a little bit about "Letting Go..."
I learn how to respect people who respect me, and ignore people who ignore me..... I am trying not so stupid like I was...always respect people who is not deserve to .....

Life is not about black and white ..there is a gray zone in between .... so don't judge someone until you walk a mile in their shoes ....

ahhahahahha so many bullshit !!!!

back to the topic ....
Happy Birthday for me !!!!!!!!!



 photo 1a_zps62b3b05b.jpg

My birthday on 30th May...... so it's already past....
but don't worry I will show you a little bit about my simple and nothing special birthday hahahahhaha


 photo bb_zps7173fc28.jpg

First !!!! I got surprise from my coworker ....
I am telling you a secret ...I don't like 30th May...hahhahah I really don't..... sometimes I am prefer celebrate my birthday earlier or maybe belated birthday,
But....they really a sweetheart....they make me smile in 30th May...so thank you.....really really thanks....


 photo 2a_zps581beb78.jpg




 photo bb_zps7173fc28.jpg



so.......on 31st May I brought a cute cake for my coworker....I hope you guys like it.....although the cake was to sweet for me......I don't like sweet....I just eat sweet when my sweet mood come hahhahahahha


 photo 3_zpsde7d37cf.jpg



 photo bb_zps7173fc28.jpg


This is my belated birthday....I celebrate it on 7th June 2013,
They really a nice friend...happy can know them....they are so fun to hang out with ^v^



 photo 4_zpsffe69571.jpg


 photo bb_zps7173fc28.jpg


eiiiiiiiit.....Erni and Maria....I can't believe we already be a friend for 3 years....
when we meet we can talk and talk and talk and talk until we are tired and the cafe is already want to closed hahahhahaha



 photo 5_zpsfb0db479.jpg


 photo bb_zps7173fc28.jpg


Ok...we reach the end now.....
thanks for you who is always read my blog.... understand what I feel......even I am not promote my blog or become a very social media human being   ....I am still happy that is a people who know my blog and  want to read my boring blog
I am not really have a time like I was before...but I will try my best to make a post....

Next I will post about my holiday in BALI & LOMBOK !!!!!!!!!!
I hope I can make it as fast as I can to share about how beautiful Bali and Lombok is.......there is really a paradise.......


"I am HAPPY ..... because I DECIDED to be...."

MRSL




 photo wiwi1_zps2e7d4ed9.gif
 photo thanks1_zps75ba8fad.gif


 photo bb_zps7173fc28.jpg



Share/Bookmark

2 comments: