Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Back to The Classic

Photobucket



Hi ^^…
It’s me again ……woah so happy can make a new post about architecture and design…..plus this is not the ordinary architecture this is a history..
the old style…..this style is never die…..^^

Ok….the first I will told you where is our destination now….

This is Tjong A Fie Mansion…..

Tjong A Fie was the Chinese Major in Medan, a first millionaire in Sumatra Indonesia.
In 1880 (I am not sure about the year….it’s always had different version …)Tjong A Fie left Moy Hian village, in Canton (China) to travel to Tanah Deli, At that time his brother Tjong Yong Hian had already been living in Sumatra for 5 years and had became a respected merchant in Sumatra.

These brothers were very good at seeing business opportunities…..so in a short time he has become very rich and had three wife ^^ ehehheheh rich people always had more than one right ^^

He became a well respected person in Medan Sumatra. As a well respected person in Medan who owns many plantations, palm oil and sugar factories, banks and railway companies, he employed more than 10.000 workers

Ok…now you know who is Tjong A fie…..^^

You are ready to take a look inside his mansion ……




Photobucket




Not all room is evaluable ….if I remember it had more than 30 rooms ….
Check it out ….




Photobucket






This is a corridor …..you can see…its all old style…its classic….
I love classic….





Photobucket




This is a living room…




Photobucket




The retro tape ^^





Photobucket



it's congklak..hahah >< I dont know how to explain it ^^




Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket





so classic




Photobucket




The old lady In this picture is the only one daughter who is still alive until now….^^




Photobucket



This is cina peranakan ….maybe you are curious…what is cina peranakan….its are terms used for the descendants of late 15th and 16th-century Chinese immigrants to the Nusantara region during the Colonial era.


So… maybe you can say that I am a peranakan too =3=,
not really happy about that…because I am Chinese who can’t live if u let me stay in China…maybe I will die in a minute ++

Most Peranakans are of Hoklo (Hokkien) ancestry… I am hokkien ^^ hi ^^
Although a sizable number are of Teochew or Cantonese descent. Originally, the Peranakan were mixed-race descendents, part Chinese, part Malay/Indonesian.
But in my family…we are 100% Chinese .





Photobucket



in here you can see what Medan city look like in 1920-1930 ^^




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




I think Medan city look more high fashion before…..than now….its look like =3=….hm…yeah….forget about it…..



We going to upstairs



Photobucket



This stair is more than 100 years you know …woah…this stair is older than me…..




Photobucket


I love this view….I really like it ^^




Photobucket



Photobucket




If you are Chinese …you know that , this is the place of worship for ancestors who had died,
Yeah Tjong A fie in here too ^^ say hi everybody…. ” HI ^^…… ”




Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





Next we are going to ballroom …this place is so wonderful …but its change now….its more like a empty space…=3=




Photobucket




Photobucket



They are my friend ^^ ….and me…..look at the mirror ..that is me..^^ finally my first picture ^^




Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Hahha its cool right ^^ she is waiting for someone…ahhaha >< And……




Photobucket



Here we are ^^



Photobucket



Who take this picture? Yeah the camera walking and trying to take a pic^^



Photobucket



And .. we going to Downstairs,,,,,^^





Photobucket



This room is all about the old picture….
In here you can know what happened at that time ... what they wear ... and what styles they wear when being photographed ^^




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



This our Idol ^^
Tjong A fie…..PLOK PLOK PLOK…….




Photobucket




And his brother……..next…



Photobucket



Hm,,,,its look like scary movie…=3= they look like chinese vampires….=3=



Photobucket


hm........=3= I dont know what is that....




Photobucket



Well, this is the coffin of Tjong A Fie ... by the time he died there were so many people who take his departure .....

4 February 1921,
Tjong A Fie passed away from apopleksia or bleeding in the brain, in his home at Jalan Kesawan, Medan. It shook the city Medan, thousands flock to pay respect from all over including Sumatera Timur, Aceh, Padang, Penang, Malaysia, Singapore and Java. He became a legend known by many in Medan till today.

Four months before his death, Tjong A Fie wrote his will in the presence of notary Dirk Johan Facquin den Grave.
Written in his will, he wanted all his wealth to be managed by Yayasan Toen Moek Tong which was established in Medan and Sungkow at the time of his death.

The Yayasan based in Medan has been given 5 missions. Three of them are to provide financial help to young talented people that wished to complete their education, without no cultural or racial choice.

Yayasan will also help the disabled who are no longer able to work including the blind or those with fatal illness. Thirdly, the Yayasan will also help victims of natural disaster of any race or nationality.




Photobucket



This is a dining room….



Photobucket



you see it .... all the ceiling paintings is used organic paint and the designer is specially come from China



Photobucket




next is Tjong A Fie room….
I think this is not the real room…this is just the replica …the real room must more biger….and it will never be expose… that is just my opinion…^^ because I am Chinese…I know that I will never and ever let stranger come and touch my grandfather stuff…is to precious for me……^^
And I heard that he died in his room….100% I will never expose that room ^^





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket



a gold @@.........



Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket




its me ^^




Photobucket



This is a clothes closet that is made without using nails ...





Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



She is the empress ..hm…she is not that pretty like a tv empress….=3=…hm….I don’t believe her =3=



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket






Photobucket




Ok …its us again ^^
I love the background….its look like we are flying to china…^^ ahahhaha




Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket



My friends ^^



Photobucket



She is erni ^^ so cute ^^love it…





Photobucket



Fenny.. she is stunning in here….I like it…





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket



They said this is the real gold ^^ hm…..damn,,,,I should take it right……but I am failed ><, I don’t take electric saw



Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket



These are fossil trees that have been hardened and the polish ... very expensive .. and the drafting process much longer than coal ^ ^





Photobucket



this is the first car in medan ^^ ....



Photobucket



You can see that I like to take a photo of engraving ... because I really appreciate all handmade furniture... I know it's not that easy as we see ... they make it with all of their heart ^^ .....



Photobucket



Photobucket

I really like the design......its make me feels so calm...even is so hot out there but this house is keeping us still comfort with it.....




Photobucket



I love it.....look so oriental and classic ^^



Photobucket



When you leave here…don’t forget to buy a souvenir ..its all about Tjong A Fie ^^





Photobucket



Ok This is the stone outside this mansion……its write

“There on the earth where I stand I hold the sky,
Success and glory consist not in what I have gotten
but in what I have given …”

Tjong A Fie

I think that is cool...he had a money...and still can keep his heart ....^^ nice guy...^^ but he is already died =3= hahahah



Ok for the end I want to said something…
what I feels right now…


“This not the end…….This is a new chapter of my life ….”

MRS L


Bye all….Thanks for coming…..^^ keep reading…^^
Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just pass by and read your blog ... I love with all of the contents of your blog ....

Nad1mmy_KYM said...

sometimes you look so funny LOL
I love your blog girl.....keep posting......and your videos.....LOL really cute ><

Anonymous said...

I hope all the best happen in your life . . . i love your life . . .

unique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
unique said...

Anonymous said...

I just pass by and read your blog ... I love with all of the contents of your blog ....


thanks ^^ I'm very happy that there are people who come and read my blog ... at first I thought there would be no one who will come



Nad1mmy_KYM said...

sometimes you look so funny LOL
I love your blog girl.....keep posting......and your videos.....LOL really cute ><


thx nad1 ^^ happy u like it......and thanks for ur comment....^^




Anonymous said...

I hope all the best happen in your life . . . i love your life . . .




ahhahaha ^^ u dont know my life ^^
but I am happy that u like it >< hahahahah


thanks for leave a comment all....

JYR said...

:) interesting! lols i should go there sometime~

nice to know you anyways, and thanks for the comment on my blog!

xoxo
JY

unique said...

hi JYR....^^
happy that u comment in my blog...
thanks....
yeah nice to know you too...

u are so nice btw.....hope we can be a friend in here...


MRSL

JYR said...

:D so you are from medan?

yea sure! nice to have fella bloggers as friends :) btw, add my fb or follow twitter so we can keep in touch easier

xxx
JY

unique said...

no...^^ I come from jakarta..I was stayed in medan for 3 until 4 years

happy to know that..... ^^
ok I will add u JYR......please give me ur fb link ^^ i will be so happy can be ur friend ...

btw sorry for late replying....


thx ^^
MRS L