Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Friday, March 18, 2011




hi all,
it's me .... I never make a post about the movie ... actually I like to cry when watching Korean movies and other sad movies, I prefer watching scary movies than sad movie...
I will still crying even though its happy ending ....
do not stop there, I'll remember that movie ...and i will crying when I remembered it again = 3 =
yeah I'm not lying,(i am look like crazy or psycho right,,)
today I'm reminded of a Korean movie that made me cry, this movie I watched maybe 5 or 6 years ago but the sad songs are always remembered in my brain ...
this film titled the classic,
I do not watch this movie from the beginning, so I'm confused with the actress who plays two roles
The story tells of a girl who finds her mother's diary book, this is where the love story begins .....






This lovely actress needs to be given applause every time I saw her cry ... oh do not cry just before she took a breath and ready to cry..., I've cried so badly .... oh no .... its so sad you know.....hiks hiks.....

the name of the female cast is Son Ye-jin , she plays two roles: Ji-hye and Joo-hee (Mother of Ji-hye)

I think that makes me cry is when Joon-ha come to see Joo-hee, and at that time Joon-ha lied that he had married and he looked fine when he was blinded by an accident of war .... he did it all just for Joo-hee want to get married and have a happy life that he could not give it .....
watch this...



oh god If i remember, I was watching this part and I cried so much until it's so hard to breathe ..... and the next day...I woke up with eyes swollen like a pig = 3 =


oh god....>< I am crying again.............watch it >< i cant hold it..........oh.....

if u want , you can watch it on youtube......
this is the last part....



if you watch it you will know that the ending gave answers such as the meaning of this song ... this is not the end .... oh ......><




Sarang ha myon hal soo rok

noh eul ji neun eon deok neom eo keu dae nal pa ra bo go it chyo
cha ma mal ha ji mot han nae ma eum eul ee mi al go it seot na yo

waen ji moh reu geh oo ri neun oo yon cheo reom ji nae wat ji man
moo ji gae moon ji na cheon gook geh ka doh ma eum man eun pyon han eop chyo

sarang ha myon hal soo rok keu dae keu ri weo ka seum ah pa doh
ee geot man eun mid deo yo ggeut chi ah ni ran keol

ee jeh ya nan ggae dal rat chyo sarang eul soom gil soo eop seum eul
oo yeon cheo reom swip geh ta ga on keu dae ee jehn oon myong ee dwen keo chyo

sarang ha myon hal soo rok meol reo jim ee doo ryeo ki man hae odh
ee geot man eun mid deo yo ggeut chi ah ni ran keol

geut chi ah nia ran keol



ENGLISH TRANSLATION:
Sarang hamyon Halsurok (If we are in Love,Then..) - Han SongMin


As I appear over the top of the hill you see me
I don't need to speak, you already know what's on my mind

Without ever knowing why we came to be together as if just by chance
I won't change my mind just as a rainbow doesn't stop until it reaches the heavens

If we are in love we shouldn't worry about our hearts becoming lonely or broken
I just believe that this is not the end

So lately I've woken up to the fact that love can't be denied
It seemed like you came to me by chance but I know that it was fate that brought us together

If we are in love we shouldn't be afraid of anything pulling us apart
I just believe that this is not the end

This is not the end...





just by listening to this song ...
my heart is broken ........


for the end i want to said something..

"Say love before its too late"


bye all...love u ^^
Share/Bookmark

No comments: