Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Tomboy Style....

I was bored to open a facebook ..., to be honest I would prefer to open my blog than facebook .. facebook has turned into faceboring ..... I really hope all my close friends on facebook don’t forget me because I would very rarely online like before ^ ^, oh yeah to all who add me through this blog, I feels so sorry..., I don’t want to accept friend requests anymore .... Sorry ^^.....

Alright ... time to return to our theme ... today I will show my photos with tomboyish appearance..... This photo was taken years ago but I never show it on my blog ... hm .. I'm a little scared with the impression that shown in this photo ... honestly ... I do not tomboyish in real life I ^ ^ let's check it out ....


the first is edited version..


Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket





Well ...
it's to much editing ,actually I don't really like it....
so I  re post it and minimalist the editing . .




Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket
Tomboy




Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket

hahahhah it's a stranger in me....
you can see what I look like in my webcam ok...
I admitted in this case I am just a beginner ..., to much editing not original at all....
hope you guys understand that ^v^


ok...this is it.....we reach the end....hope you guys like it....

I know  . . . this post is very short = 3 =.... hahahha, and for the end... I expect all of you pray for my rabbit. ... I hope they can be healthy again .... thank you ^ ^



Photobucket


I give them a blanket because now in here is always raining , I think they are cold or something = 3 =... ........ please pray for my rabbit ..thanks...


as an end I would say something .....

" someone asking God “why I must sick? “
God answer “so you will know who's beside you and faithfully with you “ "


MRS L

Thanks all ^^ bye see you next time ^^


Photobucket
Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Xiao_ni3 said...

hi mrs.lonely.....
I really like u >///< , you look so cool....if u are a boy....i will be ur gf hahahahah >< (i love ur last tomboy pic)

Anonymous said...

like your blog ;p love it....I add u on fb...and i hope u will confirm me......


thanks

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I'm a french girl, so excuse me if i have a bad english.
Your picture is BEAUTIFUL ! For my opinion you're not a tomboyish! You have a lot of style! And I like IT but me i am dressed very simply! ^^
good bye!

unique said...

Xiao_ni3 said...

hi mrs.lonely.....
I really like u >///< , you look so cool....if u are a boy....i will be ur gf hahahahah >< (i love ur last tomboy pic)

thanks ^^ happy u like it xiao nie....>< LOL you are so funny ....

Anonymous said...

like your blog ;p love it....I add u on fb...and i hope u will confirm me......


thanks


thanks ^^ I think u can be my friend in here.. dont need to add me on facebook...i less online now ^^ feel free to talk with me in here ^^....thanks


Anonymous said...
Hello!
I'm a french girl, so excuse me if i have a bad english.
Your picture is BEAUTIFUL ! For my opinion you're not a tomboyish! You have a lot of style! And I like IT but me i am dressed very simply! ^^
good bye!


hi girl ^^
oh no...ur english is good ... my english is not perfect, i hope u understand too ^^
thanks girl...maybe we can be a friend sis..so put ur name or email next time ^^ happy can know u girl ^^

774_334 said...

I like your blog and your style....I hope you can replying my email ^^ its me 774_334

Anonymous said...

hi mrs.lonely...^^ nice to know you....I add you on fb..but you never confirm =3= why????????

btw nice to know you...

Anonymous said...

so cute your rabbit...^^

unique said...

774_334 said...

I like your blog and your style....I hope you can replying my email ^^ its me 774_334


Thx....yeah I will friend ^^ thx

Anonymous said...

hi mrs.lonely...^^ nice to know you....I add you on fb..but you never confirm =3= why????????

btw nice to know you...

I dont want to confirm friend request again....sorry about that...and I less online on FB so feel free to email me or comment in here ^^
thanks

Anonymous said...

so cute your rabbit...^^

Thanks yeah ^^