Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Thursday, December 20, 2012

21-12-2012



Hi guys, 

Today is 21st December 2012...
and there is nothing happen in my city,...ahaaah onion head

what about yours?? 
something happen?? Anything ??confused onion head

I am not disappointed because its not a doomsday but ....
REALLY? ....
NOTHING??? ....
I am still remember about 2012 movie and it's really driving us crazy...
I was in the cinema with my friend and we all know we just open our mouth and forget to shut it up...
and we leave the cinema almost white face like a ghost...crying2 onion head
oh god...really nothing happen...I still can't believe it..desperate1 onion head
watch this movie again and feels like a comedy now...

MRSL


Share/Bookmark

No comments: