Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Friday, December 21, 2012

Please Respect My Artwork. . .

Dear all,
I really love to write and design my artwork for you...
because I know how you guys care and such a nice readers but I just found something irritated...
I want to say something in here ....
For you who want to share my post , 
it's ok for me but please put my blog link on your post
put some respect for me who design it and write information just for you
think about how you feel if someone did this to you ....
I really work a hours for my design so please respect it....thanks....






here is my post which he just copy and paste it


"Unique design karaoke room idea"
 

Thanks

MRSL
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

with a sense of regret that I'm truly sorry for the carelessness that I do. This will be my learning, not to do it again.