Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cute Indonesian cop ^^

Hi all ^^ now I want to share something fun ...
oh god I can't wait to show you guys one cute cop come  form Indonesia .....
Oh my god.....you need to watch it...if you like momoy-palapoy... I think you will like this.....





just watch it....he is the funniest cop I ever seen in my life........

By the way...this is momoy-palapoy..if you don't know them ..I show you this video and I believe all of you will love them ....hhahahhahah





ok...it's end now....
bye all ^^
Share/Bookmark

No comments: