Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Monday, April 11, 2011

Train Photoshoot Project I

Hi all ^^ ...I am so happy that now....I can show you my new project ...what project? yeah let me show you this.....



Photobucket



let me introduce my friend....her name is Qing ......and I called her Mar hahahahahah...yeah just call her Mar.....
hello Mar....?
This is the first time for us to did this photography project together....just be honest I was a little scare about the train.....oh God...my body is shaking so badly...but we still do it....^^

Let's check it out ^^



Photobucket



I like this one...she really look so cute ^^


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



and.........where is mine???? yeah maybe I will show you in my next post....
so......just wait for my next post guys ....love you all
I just don't want to make my friend wait so long for this...so I post it first.....I call this "Train Project I"
see you all on "Train Project II" buabay ^^

For the last I want to said something....
"This is the time when you said the time..... "

MRS L
Share/Bookmark

No comments: