Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Train Photoshoot Project II

Hi ^^ yeah ...I am late posting ......
Sorry if you wait for a little longer ...., I have a few problems that's why I can't make my new post.....
I hope you can understand it.....

Well let's get straight to the theme .... I have so many things that I would post ,I can't wait to show you my another project ^^ yeah ^^.....just give me a little time ....

ok let's start it now....
did you remember when I said I will post my own Photo shoot? yeah I will post it now....(cross fingers,, cross fingers,, I hope you will like it )




 Photobucket






Photobucket




Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket







Photobucket




Well ... I hope you guys will like it ...., in fact there are so many things I want to express here but it would be better if I just save it for my own ....
more people I know read this blog makes me uncomfortable to write what is on my mind .... it is good? or it is bad ?

For the end I want to share something....
these words touched my heart .... someone has written it and I liked it ... I hope you guys will like it ^ ^


Money Is Not Everything...

Money can buy a house
but not a home.

Money can buy a bed
but not sleep.

Money can buy a clock
but not time.

Money can buy a book
but not knowledge.

Money can buy food
but not appetite.

Money can buy position
but not respect.

Money can buy blood
but not life.

Money can buy medicine
but not health.

Money can buy sex
but not love.

Money can buy insurance
but not safety.



Ask yourself, can money really buy the happiness that your heart truly desires?


My answer is................... I don't know......all I know is I need money to live in this world.......


MRS L
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

your Friend said...

I love ittttttttttttttttttttttt
LOL

unique said...

your Friend said...

I love ittttttttttttttttttttttt
LOL


Thx ^^ hihihihih

CHERISH 유혜연 said...

Nice photo shooting! :D

unique said...

^^ THANKS Cher ... u are so nice....