Blogger Widgets

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Followers

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  • Tips for you to take your own prewedding photoshoot
  • Show Mrs.Lonely new photoshoot project
  • Tips to design unique karaoke room
  • Mysterious Story about marionette doll
  • Let's go holiday with MRS.L to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Show you more about beautiful Hong Kong and Macau view

Translate it now . . .

Friday, April 22, 2011

UnTiTleD.......


hello,

Thanks God  I was finally able to make this new post ... finally ready too ... I really can not wait to show you my new project ....
 
I really like taking photos with my friends ... it all joy when we are together looking for a suitable location with the theme ...
 
behind each sheet of photo has a funny and unique story and sometimes tends horrible hahahaha there when auntie-auntie scold us, signed a historic empty building , is pretty awful if I remembered it again ... we should give money to the thugs there in order to enter in... and yet we are all girls ... huh = 3 =... so scary right ?...

there again when we had to run from the train hahahah> < so funny ... but pretty horrible ....
oh yeah and this one is no less funny story ...
we are looking for a location until overwhelmed ... and until chased by a mosquito, and you know ?  

my feet swell up like an elephant leg , because of being bitten by mosquitoes .... even when we ran and got into the car , mosquitoes were still chasing us .... horrible ck ck ck it’s really a hungry mosquitoes .....I'm almost to donate half of my blood to mosquitoes hahaha ....  

Ok.....ok.........let’s check it out.....I think I need to focus ...I am here to show you my project right......check it out....



Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket







Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






what do you think? you love it? ....,
I really love photography .... I'm willing to do anything as long to get good photographs .....,
and if my friends read it I want to say…..I was really glad to find friends who have similar hobbies, who are willing to do crazy things with me ....

sometimes in this world there are things more worthed than money .....


MRS L

See you again……………….^^ thanks for all people who is follow my blog ….
Keep reading….bye ^^
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

^V^ said...

loveeee it..........

tukangpoto said...

I really enjoy your artwork,Mrsl.
Unusual angle always makes your craft out of the ordinary. Keep on clicking your shutter!
But..i wonder,does being lonely always make you happy? :)

unique said...

@ ^V^ thanks ....I really appreciate it ^^


@ tukangpoto
thanks for coming to my blog ^^ I am so happy that you really want to come and put some comment in here ..I really so happy about it ... thanks ...you really inspire me ..thank you so much...^^
just be honest...I am not happy to become lonely ...but I tried to be grateful in my loneliness ^^


thanks tukangpoto I love your blog keep blogging...^^